Your customers are at the core your business. This is why it is so important to properly manage your customer relationship from the minute they become a prospect in order to make them a repeat customer and brand advocates. One effective tool that you can use to help manage your customers on multiple levels is a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool. There are many ways that you can use a CRM in your business and one method to consider is CRM Outlook integration.
CRM Outlook integration is an effective way to better manage your customer interactions using a tool that your employees are already familiar with. One of the most important things to consider when implementing a new CRM is how it will fit with the current tools that your organization already uses. CRM Outlook integration makes the transition easy for a number of reasons:
• Your employees already know how to use outlook
• Many CRMs are designed with Outlook in mind
• Training and ramp up times are minimal
• It creates a more efficient way to manage contacts across multiple platforms
• The added features from the CRM are welcomed by your employees because it will make their job easier.
What CRM Outlook Integration Provides
The main thing that companies need to look into when it comes to CRM Outlook integration is what you will get out of it in terms of features and functionality. The following are some of the key features that you will receive with CRM Outlook integration:
• Contact synchronization: Having all of your contacts in one place will make communications with your customer, partners, co-workers, and suppliers that much easier. No more going back and forth between programs to find contact information.
• Calendar synchronization: Having the ability to synchronize your CRM and Outlook calendar enables you to plan and interact with your customers without issue or overlap.
• Email integration in the CRM: Rather than having to send an email and then make a note in a contacts file in the CRM, CRM Outlook integration allows users to send an email and it will automatically be noted in the recipients CRM record.
• Customer service efficiency: With CRM Outlook integration, if a customer emails you about an issue, you can open a report in CRM to effectively track the progress of the customer service inquiry. This will allow you to provide more effective solutions to your customers.
• Views CRM records in Outlook: One of the most effective features when it comes to CRM Outlook integration is having the ability to view CRM records directly in Outlook. This saves time and is a more efficient way to manage customers’ accounts.
CRM Outlook Integration Issue Management
CRM Outlook integration does not come without its set of potential issues; but, just like with another type of new technology, there will be a couple bumps in the road to overcome. This is why it is so important to be prepared by understanding some the hurdles that you will be faced with when you decision to go forward with CRM Outlook integration.
There are three common integration issues that you need to be prepared for. They include:
• Mobile access: having mobile access to your CRM and your Outlook account is vital in today’s work environment. Being able to view both when synchronized together makes mobile access that much easier.
• Alternative solutions: One realistic thing that you need to factor in is alternative solutions such as Gmail. While it may be a good option, you do not have the customization options that you would have with CRM Outlook integration. You can work with your service provider to create a system and features that make the most sense for your business.
• Employee adoption: Internal adoption is very important when it comes to new technology solutions like CRM Outlook integration. This is why it is important to communicate the benefits of new technology and offer training before it becomes part of your companies work flow. CRM Outlook integration is an effective way to merge your contact systems to better manage your customer relationships internally. With CRM Outlook integration, you will be able to better serve your customers and provide them with the more customized solutions that they want and need.