Disaster recovery plan, disaster recovery plan, disaster recovery plan – it can’t be said enough. Business owners who have lost everything due to being without an adequate plan know its importance. An effective data recovery plan can be achieved through VMware disaster recovery services. Whether it’s a small or midsized business, VMware disaster recovery will enable your organization to survive any disaster that may occur, as well as the everyday mishaps that sometimes impact your virtual environment.
VMware disaster recovery can significantly increase your chance of survival when faced with minor or major catastrophe.
(1) VMware disaster recovery services will identify anything and everything that could potentially jeopardize the infrastructure and data that run your business. This isn’t simply viruses, Trojans, worms, etc. VMware disaster recovery will identify forces that are unique to your climate and geography that may have an impact on your business.
(2) Create a VMware disaster recovery service plan with qualified personnel. With a staff that is available 24/7, as a business owner, you’re not relying on one person who may be available in the instance when you need them. Disaster may strike at any time. VMware disaster recovery is able to provide reliable and dependable service to all its’ customers.
(3) VMware disaster recovery is able to notify relevant staff without relying on manual processes to do so. With an automated system, VMware disaster recovery will notify those who need to be notified should any disruption to the service occur. Even if the power goes out when nobody is there, this may cause major issues with your infrastructure; and the creators of VMware disaster recovery know that. They’re able to provide an extra layer of comfort with automated monitoring set to notify a pre-defined set of individuals in the instance of anything unfortunate occurring.
(4) VMware disaster recovery offers adequate backup power. Able to offer suggestions on where to purchase and invest in the most interruptible power supply available, VMware disaster recovery will work with your business to ensure that even if your business is found without power for an extended period of time, that you’re as well accommodated for as possible.
(5) VMware disaster recovery will prioritize what resources need to be restored first. There are no doubt some applications that need to be accessed immediately following a disaster while others may be able to wait a few days if need be. VMware disaster recovery is able to be selective when required and help your business keep downtime at a minimum.
(6) VMware disaster recovery will provide adequate documentation for your DR plan. It’s important to know how this works when a disaster event occurs. With step by step instructions provided on how to execute your recovery plan, it is important to remember to verify that all key personnel have access to these manuals.
(7) VMware disaster recovery doesn’t rely on traditional routine backups. There is no longer a need to create routine backups that are stored at an offsite location as VMware disaster recovery works in a manner where backups are being consistently take in the background and then subsequently stored on a cloud device.
(8) VMware disaster recovery has been tested and is tested on a regular basis to ensure it is always fully functional. You know that, in an emergency, VMware disaster recovery will work – a business owner can count on it. This technology makes testing fast and effective, with as little disruption as possible.
(9) VMware disaster recovery provides password protection that is easily accessible for those that need it. Password protection is integral to the success of any business and VMware disaster recovery ensures that passwords are not only well protected but that key pre-designated staff have access to the codes in the event of an emergency where the business owner isn’t present.
(10) VMware disaster recovery ensures that your plan is always kept up to date. Consider your plan to be in a constant state of update with the latest and best applications out there to protect your virtual environment.
These are merely the top 10 reasons that customers of VMware disaster recovery have made known on why they use VMware disaster recovery when compared with the alternatives. It is a much more efficient, affordable, and scalable option when securing a disaster recovery plan for your business, and it puts the power back into the hands of the business owner. VMware disaster recovery is the modern choice when preparing yourself to expect the unexpected in your IT environment.